About K. Mckee Photography
- I am a New Jersey based lifestyle photographer who appreciates everything colorful, quirky and unique. My journey started years ago, always being the girl with the camera. It has evolved from a hobby to a skill I enjoy sharing with new clients and friends.
- I am all about connection. I know getting in front of the camera can be uncomfortable! Don’t worry. I’m here to talk you through posing, laughing and enjoying the experience to capture memories that will be with you for years.
- I see photos as a legacy. They mark a special moment in time that you can go back to year after year. Why not embrace this season of your life with a photo shoot? Capture the memories that will hang in your home, live in your albums and grace your social media.
- Whether it is family portraits, pets, events or business builders, I have options to work with you to find the best pricing for your budget, while delivering plenty of beautiful, high resolution images via a digital gallery.
- A little about me: my friends would describe me as a colorful creative, inspired by nature. I absolutely love animals, particularly my hound dog, Pongo! I value genuine connection with people, getting to know the most beautiful things about you inside and out. I also enjoy just about anything crafty, so I’m sure we will come up with some truly special ideas to mark your photo occasion!
- If you’re interested in working together, lets chat! Head over to my contact form to send me an email. I look forward to getting to know you!
- Business Content